Monday, February 10, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 41]:~ Adding Something Sweet

 
~:[CH14 - Day 41]:~ Adding Something Sweet

In between the hustle and bustle of the day, I was able to meet my friend for lunch after a morning edit session. I quickly took the train to Omotosando and walked around the cafes and fancy shops before passing to the outskirts of Harajuku. I avoided the crazy touristy areas and ate at a Teppanyaki spot that was delicious and relatively inexpensive. We ventured to a cool little coffee shop in a little marketplace which was the perfect way to make the day even better. Their extra "shot" added some sweetness as it was a honey ginger extract that made the drink sweeter and perfectly to my tastes. While I had to head back to work, it was a good way to clear my mind and help me relax before getting back to the grind. Take a quick break when you can. Even when it's inconvenient, it could be worth the extra effort and add that sweetest you need on a bitter day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment