
~:[CH14 - Day 62]:~ Just Golden
It was the start to the busiest week of the year as everything loaded into this final stretch. After a weekend with track and photography, I headed into Monday focused on the tasks at hand. I printed the remainder of my papers for Nationals and held my last meeting, organized my track and field plans for the week, and even cooked up and dropped of food for Chibi Unity. For the latter, I am not sure what possessed me to do it, but seeing them have so many people to feed, I thought I could help out. As I looked forward to my week though, I thought that I could have used the night to get some work done with state tomorrow, Intuit on Wednesday, cluster on Thursday and Irvine on Friday before flying to NY on Saturday. Regardless, I did it and by night's end, I was happy that I did. As we start up Cash for Cancer, I think that while the workload is heavy, I feel good knowing that the work I am doing is helping others in some way shape or form. Similarly, the effort put into raising money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is helping those in desperate need of this research. I hope in our lives, we use the time and resources we have to make the lives of others around us, as when we do, not only do we help make their lives better, our lives become better in the process.

No comments:
Post a Comment