
~:[CH14 - Day 76]:~ Luck On Our Side?
It wasn't as hard to wake up today as I thought it would be. I got home late and worked a bit on media from the concert before heading to sleep. I had planned that it would be a rough start to the week and thus I planned an easy transition into the week. I was glad I did. I didn't get a lot of work done since my computer was used to play a movie, however, it was nice to watch Allegiance with the class and see their reactions to one of my favorite musicals. Afterwards, I wrapped up what I was working on from yesterday and headed to practice. It was already cold and windy when I arrived and towards the end of the run, it started to rain. We had originally planned on heading to weight room, but everyone called it a day, which meant I could go home a bit earlier and get some work done. I caught up on what I needed to do and was able to relax a bit as I ate corned beef cabbage to celebrate this lucky day. I jumped onto a stream and joined in on a little contest and shared some of the luck of my day. While I am not sure if luck will be on my side on the end, for the time being, the day itself was pretty lucky and I was glad that it wasn't too challenging of a day returning back to the classroom. Hope you all had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day :)

No comments:
Post a Comment