Tuesday, March 25, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 84]:~ Behind the Scenes

 
~:[CH14 - Day 84]:~ Behind the Scenes

I attend and work at a lot of events, some of which I plan myself. It's incredible to watch the inner workings of an event. From concerts, where you consider the sound, video, lighting and more, to even what may seem like the simplest of gathering and events. Each requires such a large amount of preparation and thought. As I move from event to event, I always have to go through the checklist to ensure that I didn't forget anything. As I plan for the upcoming visit from the students from Tezukayama, I thought of all the various things I needed to make sure I took care of before the day. As I wrap up the last few things on the agenda, I took a quick look at the names tags I made for the visit. I smiled knowing that they turned out well. Through the process of planning, I learned so many things. I learned how to make and create things, I figured out how to do certain things easier and faster, and I learned what was needed and what is not. As I attend events, I learn the layout, which helps me create a plan for the future, hoping to be more efficient than the last time. To all those who plan events, I appreciate all the work you put in focusing on every last detail. We don't always know and see what goes on behind the scenes, but every person plays a role in helping make an even move like clockwork. It may seem easy at times, but it's not. From sporting events to concerts, birthday parties and more, all the work put in should be appreciate. I applaud those who do this on the regular and I hope that we all can appreciate those who make these wonderful events work. The next time you're at an event, but sure to appreciate all those people who made it possible, as while it may seem like a breeze, there's so much more going on behind the scenes, which should never go unnoticed. To all those past and present who played a role behind the scenes, I thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment