
~:[CH14 - Day 60]:~ Something New
My body was sore from the meet, but it didn't matter as I had to wake up. My alarm sounded at 5:15am and I rolled out of bed and did what I needed to to prep for the meet. I arrived on time and we headed to the meet, which was the first time we've ever attended this meet. The weather was cold, which was surprising considering it was hot just a few days ago. The competition was just about right as it was challenging enough without being overwhelming. We had a small group of athletes, but they actually did pretty well with a few nice PRs early in the season. Normally, we look a little rusty come this time of year, but we actually didn't look too bad. It was a little something new and definitely something I can get used to. The meet didn't run too late into the evening, but it was dark by the time I left campus, which made it hard to get work done. I was half asleep as I sorted through photos and just decided to call it a night. Regardless, I slept well knowing that we had a very solid day, which bodes well for the future. Breaking your cycle and trying something new is sometimes just what you need to help you find progress. Every once in awhile, do something out of the ordinary and see where it ends up taking you.

No comments:
Post a Comment