Wednesday, March 19, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 78]:~ Cooling Off

 
~:[CH14 - Day 78]:~ Cooling Off

I had a few issues in the morning, which got me off to a slow start, but things settled down and I quickly got into the groove. It was strangely hot today, as I had to remove my jacket right away. It was the perfect day to go on a food run and that we did. We headed over to the TC and I enjoyed a nice refreshing drink. In life, things will catch you off guard. Life is just like the weather sometimes - unpredictable. You may dress for a cold day, but get a hot one instead or you may be in a place that is normally cold and find yourself burning up instead. However, you can always find a way to solve those problems you face. Don't get discourage if you didn't prepare correctly, as you can always find a way to adjust and adapt and in the end, kick up your feet and enjoy something refreshing. Today was one of those days that didn't go perfectly, yet in the end, I felt perfectly fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment