Tuesday, March 11, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 70]:~ While You Were Sleeping

 
~:[CH14 - Day 70]:~ While You Were Sleeping

We started a tradition of having an optional stop at Brooklyn Bridge for the early risers. It allows those who feel well to go and the others to rest. Of course, it made me think that often times, while others are sleeping, you can enjoy so much more. We all need our rest, but if you can find a way to make efficient use of your time, you can truly enjoy so much more. While others were sleeping, we soaked in the sun and enjoyed a stroll along the bridge. Luckily for me, I am someone who doesn't require a lot of sleep to function and thus, when I traveled, I maximize my days. Even if you're not, take every opportunity you can to explore. We ventured through Central Park and the MET after before enjoying another spectacular performance of Wicked all in a single day, as we maximized our time, enjoying every opportunity given to us. I hope that you do as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment