Friday, March 28, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 87]:~ Catching Up

 
~:[CH14 - Day 87]:~ Catching Up

This weekend was an unexpected three day weekend. We've never had this day off before, thus it was nice to be able to enjoy this extra day. I've been so behind on everything that this extra day will be spent catching up on work I needed to complete. One of those tasks will be uploading photographs. Last night, I was lucky enough to attend the song release party for Kevin Woo. I went through and edited those photos today, as part of the stack of tasks I have to complete in the next few days. As much of a bore it may seem to be, I find happiness when I catch up on the work I need to finish, as it takes a weight off my shoulder and truly allows me to enjoy my free time ahead. As while some may prefer to go out and enjoy their time exploring, I'll only truly be able to enjoy those moments when I wrap up everything I need to have done. I closed the night out chatting my with friends from Japan planning out our projects that will start in a few months. This was just the tip of the iceberg as I will roll up my sleeves and start tackling the pile of tasks I have lined up to finish this week. How do you feel when you are able to finally catch up on that to do list? How do you reward yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment