~:[CH14 - Day 82]:~ Let's Rock!
I wasn't feeling to well last night, so I was debating whether to show up to today's event. However, I ended up heading out in the morning to the Shrine for the Arc World Tour Finals. I didn't realize I would be seeing some of the same competitors that I came across at EVO, but I discovered the connection when I arrived. It was cool to see the interactive free play booth when you're battling against some of the same characters that are playing in the game. I think for a fan of the games, it's an unrivaled experience. The lines were constant throughout the day, which made time pass by so quickly. It was fun to capture all the moments and interactions throughout the day. It was also cool to get a special screening and sneak preview during the event. It was also cool to follow the CEO around a bit as he greeted fans in a polar bear suit, an unusual, but catchy idea. By days end, I was exhausted, but I will appreciate all the experiences that so many had today and was glad to be able to capture many of these moments through a camera. No matter what you're interested in, I hope that you always allow yourself to enjoy it and never allow anyone to deter you from enjoying what you love. While it may not be the preference of others, don't feel like it means you can't enjoy it yourself. Soak it all in and make the most of your precious moments. Let's rock!

No comments:
Post a Comment