Saturday, April 19, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 109]:~ Shining Bright

 

~:[CH14 - Day 109]:~ Shining Bright

It was an early morning as I rolled in just a little past 6am. Part of me wanted to sleep, but I was excited to capture some great moments.  The outdoor area was a little challenging due to the unbalanced light, but it also created a beautiful moment when the light reflected. There were so many great performer, cosplayers, and even VTubers from around the world. I didn't get to roam around the grounds too much as I ended up MCing the indoor stage, which was fun, but I did have to watch the time to make sure I didn't miss my role. In the end, I made a lot of connections and enjoyed a lot of performances, as I smiled looking back at all the moments that I captured. We quickly cleaned up and then headed out to dinner, all of us exhausted. It was quite the challenging day physically and mentally, but the many joys the day brought were well worth it, as so many people shined so bright today. Whether you are on stage or behind the scenes, be sure to do your best to shine bright in your role as it takes everyone to make things work, especially something as complex as this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment