-4.jpg)
~:[CH14 - Day 95]:~ Lighting Up The Night
I missed the night I wanted to be at the OC Japan Fair, however, it worked out that at least I could be there to cover the Freedom LA concert. With a number of notable artists, I thought it would be fun to catch them in action. In Japan, on a number of occasions, I saw the King & Prince ads rolling down the street. While Genki Iwahashi is no longer a member, it's still cool to realize that he was once part of that group. The headliner was Minmi who is known for her anime connections, while SSSClub had an energetic performance on stage. The night ended with lanterns flying up on the air in the hangar, creating a cool vibe as the artists closed out the evening. I was glad that at the end of my debate of whether to cover the event, I ended up going, because it introduced me to a few new artists and I got to connect with a few of them. Often times, we pass of things for good reason, but when you get a chance and the timing works, jump on board and check it out. Most of the time that I've done just that, I ended up with an experience I was glad I had the opportunity to have.

No comments:
Post a Comment