
~:[CH14 - Day 113]:~ Chillin' Out
I slept late working on wrapping up content from an event and went to bed without setting an alarm. I ended up waking up early, but just laid there for awhile. With no plan, we just lounged around as we ended up doing a photoshoot with the cat. I'm more of a dog person than a cat person, however, I quite enjoyed spending time with this cat. She was fairly quiet, relaxed, and cute. Our day felt the same as we lounged around and just planned as we went. Instead of spending money at a restaurant, we hit up Costco and grabbed some pizza and wandered around. I ended up picking up a tri-tip, hoping it would make it home fine. It did. We invented a mini ice box that kept it cool and surprisingly enough, the ice lasted the entire drive home. The best part of my day other than the photoshoot was getting gas at just over $3 before crossing state lines. In the end, it was a fairly tight schedule, but still, I enjoyed the short trip, before I had to come back to get back to work. It's nice to chill out every once in awhile and better when you don't have to worry about getting anywhere fast. I don't have many of these days, but when I do, I soak it all up.

No comments:
Post a Comment