
~:[CH14 - Day 112]:~ Shaded from the Sun
I was on a pretty tight schedule, but I made time to head over to make a visit to AZ from Vegas. I didn't plan much as it was a quick stop, but we ended up making things workout. With a nice lunch and a little bit of exploring, we made the most of the single day I had before I had to head back to Cali. As expected, we hit up Top Golf, as we typically golf, bowl, or get boba when we reconnected. It was a bit warm out, but still, the bays of Top Golf were a good shelter from the sun and a fun way to pass the time. We closed out the night cooking dinner, as I went back to working on editing some photos. While we kept it fairly simple, it was just enough to enjoy and make it a memorable one. Even if you were to spend the day at home, make sure to surround yourself with those who provide the shelter in your life to keep you shaded from the harsh conditions, so you can focus on enjoying the time you have together.

No comments:
Post a Comment