Monday, April 21, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 111]:~ Something Fresh

 
~:[CH14 - Day 111]:~ Something Fresh

I've actually never stayed at the Bellagio. With our shoot plans, it was the best option to use considering our free night offers and it worked out nicely, although there was a bit of a walk. I followed the signs to the hotel tower only to realize that I was in the other hotel tower, on the other side of the hotel. Regardless, I got some exercise in after eating lunch with an alum. We ventured around the casino floor until it was time for me to watch the Clippers game. With a W, my day was complete, but it was enhanced by the beautiful conservatory area that housed a beautiful display of fresh flowers. You could smell the flowers in the air and made it a nice getaway from the chaos that is Las Vegas. In the end, it will be a short stay in Vegas, however, while I've been to the hotel before, it was nice to try out something new and fresh and explore what else is out there. I guess it's a good lesson for life. Even if what we are doing seems to work, we can always consider doing something new and seeing if it will work out. It won't always work out, but when it does, it will bring something new and fresh into your life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment