Sunday, August 3, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 215]:~ Coincidentally

 

~:[CH14 - Day 215]:~ Coincidentally 

Today was filled with a number of crazy moments. Long ago, I attended a JO1 performance online when virtual KCON was a thing. I wanted to listen to this Japanese group who was intertwined in the KPOP world. Fast forward a few years and when I was heading home from Osaka, in the lounge just at the next table, was the same group. I didn't bother them, but was amazed at the timing. I didn't quite put two and two together until I arrived in LA and they were there as well. We were on the same flight headed to KCON. I ended up at their stage and my comment about this incident was mentioned, which was kind of cool. In this world, I wonder if they are coincidences. Are we placed in certain places or positions because of fate or do we end up where we are due to a series of events like those old "choose your own adventure" books. I had a series of ups and downs throughout the day as I encountered some challenges during the day, yet also some fabulous moments I'll appreciate down the line. I wonder if these experiences will lead me to a new adventure or if they'll slowly fade into oblivious. Regardless, momentarily, it was cool to have a brief interactions, although slightly embarrassing, during the event where I often rather blend in than stand out. My body was exhausted by the end of the weekend and I hoped to just sleep for awhile, but I also wondered before I slept, what will happen tomorrow, coincidentally. I guess that's the adventure in life, we never really know what awaits us on that next page. We'll just have to wait to find out.




No comments:

Post a Comment