
~:[CH14 - Day 221]:~ The Demons in Your Mind
I finally watched KPOP Demon Hunters after hearing all about it, seeing a live cover of it, and even doing a photoshoot for it in Japan. Overall, I got the same vibe that most did as the music was catchy and the movie was easy to watch. However, the message that resonated towards the end of the movie is what really stuck with me. We all experiences those "demons" that live within us. We face challenges and difficulties in our life and there are things that cultivate within us that sometimes can be the things that limit our progress. Whether it's fear, stress, or worries among a slew of other things that it could be, those "demons" are sometimes debilitating and could be the thing that keeps us from where we want to go. Often times, when things in our life goes wrote, we feel like our life shatters as the song references. Sometimes it makes us act in a way to stops us from growing or even worse, break down. Often, we cannot go back and fix what started our problems, but we can focus on what we can change to make what's ahead better. Let's not hold those demons within and allow that shattered glass to cause us pain, but rather, let's release those demons and focus on how we can change the road that's ahead. On a day where I allowed myself to recover and recharge before the start of a new school year, I found myself inspired and looking towards way to move forward releasing all that is holding me back, so I can soar in start of a new school year. I'm hoping that we can all take a step forward without anything holding us back so that we can find a path ahead that is truly golden.

No comments:
Post a Comment