~:[CH14 - Day 227]:~ Fulfilling
It was a full day, but also a fulfilling one. With an already exhausting work schedule and the addition of an assembly today, I came home to enjoy some moments with my family. I was tired from an exhausting week, but in some ways, there were many fulfilling moments. I adjusted my mindset a little and it has helped a bit in making the days pass by a little quicker. As I look forward to the next day, I take one more step towards where I want to end up. Of course, along the journey, there are moments where you get to create memories such as these, as you begin to realize, you won't get the days that pass you by back every again, thus, I also do my best to avoid looking forward too much. As I watch my niece and nephew grow, I see that I won't be able to enjoy their company at a particular age, so I should appreciate every year and create as many memories during that time as possible so later on, we can recall these particular moments we shared. Similarly, we celebrated a beautiful day from ten years ago. Time has flown by so quickly and it reminds you to treasure each of these days. Do you best to make your days full of great moments and memories and appreciate all the moments you get to experience. Watching our students step on stage and create a production or seeing my athletes work hard to prepare for their upcoming race, all these moments that seem so routine and ordinary, are things that I'll appreciate so that down the line, there will be a lot that I can be thankful for as I share these memories with those around me. I wish that the days ahead of you are just as fulfilling and that you'll build up a pile of memories you can cherish for years to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment