Monday, August 25, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 237]:~ Workhorse

 
~:[CH14 - Day 237]:~ Workhorse

I think if you found a way to describe my style, it's a workhorse. I rather be constantly working behind the scenes than take a lead role where I have to interact, although I would if needed. As I prep for the Cow Run, I stamped my way to making hundreds of buttons for the upcoming race. My dad called it a manufacturing plant and in reality, it kind of was. As I pumped out button after button, I felt satisfaction in knowing that I was closing in on my goal. For each of us, we have a skill and I hope we can focus in and use it. .While we want to build our other skills, we can also make sure we do what we do best. In my case, that's working through the hours, slaving away through the tasks of things I need to finish. As I said before, I am a person of deadlines and I am working towards reaching another one that's coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment