.jpg)
~:[CH14 - Day 223]:~ The Deep Breath
I took a deep breath and took my stride forward. It was the first day of the newest chapter in my life. It was strange to be heading into the library for our first day, but this year, we opened with a collaborative meeting with Whitney at the city library. As you know, I am not the biggest fan of larger meetings, but to add in a group of those I don't know, it make me a bit more anxious. Of course, the anxiousness subsided as I focused on the material being discussed. Overall, although a bit lengthy, it was a nice refresher to remind us of various things we needed to focus on as the school year begins. I'll be taking this same deep breath on Wednesday as I meet my new class and do my best to transition into a new school year. What will be different? How quickly will time pass by? How will it all play out? The many questions we never will be able to answer until the time comes, will be thoughts that will run through my mind as tit all starts. I go into this year a little indifferent. Nothing feels like it stands out yet, but I know as the year goes on, the excitement for this and that will grow. There are many things that must be prepared as we start up the school year, but also many things I'll need to begin taking care of outside of school with a plate that has begun to overflow, which isn't quite a bad thing. For now, I'll take a deep breath and just hope that the road ahead will be clear and that I'll avoid the speed bumps, the detours, and the accidents that often impede our flow. There's so many things that life will throw at you, but you can't always be prepared for everything, so roll up your sleeves, take a deep breath and stride forward ready for what's ahead. We can do this!

No comments:
Post a Comment