
~:[CH14 - Day 341]:~ A Short Timeout
I really didn't have time today, but I took a short timeout to watch the opening day of SEYO. It was cool to see them grow from the very start and now to see how far they've come since they started is amazing. They were able to nail some shots from the outside, make most of their layups, and get block after block. It was cool to see how they've progressed and worth the timeout. There were things I needed to do, but I knew there were moments that would never come again, which is why I stepped out for just a bit. I came home and got right back to work and almost got to where I wanted to be by the evening, but I smiled knowing that I was able to catch this first because I took that timeout. In life, we often want to go with the flow and let things playout, but it's okay to take that timeout in life, when opportunity allows you. Hopefully, everything will play out well as I am trying to overcome a greater number of glitches than I faced in the past, however, regardless of how the outcome is, I still wouldn't have changed the plan for today. Congrats to all the SEYO athletes on their first games of the season and please wish me luck over the course of the next three days.

No comments:
Post a Comment