Thursday, December 25, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 359]:~ The Chase Card

 
~:[CH14 - Day 359]:~ The Chase Card

I opened a booster box today. I didn't get anything. I missed anything decent and of course, that means I didn't get my chase card. In every set, there is something someone eyes, just like in every facet of life, there is something someone is chasing. We can't always get what we want, but we can do our best to maneuver our way to give ourselves the best opportunity possible. Whether or not we ever uncover that chase card in our lifetime remains to be seen, however, the process will become a part of us. Hopefully, the process allows us to learn and grow and find the things that matter in life, just the ability to chase. As my niece and nephew opened their gifts, I caught this image since I gave him one of his chase cards. With a Pokemon filled gift, I know he'll enjoy a lot of it for now until this phase is over (if it ever ends). Then, he'll be onto the next. Regardless, I only hope that they both find something to chase after and learn to do what they can to reach their goals in all facets of their life, much like I hope will be the case for all of you. Hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas day for all those who celebrate and also, hoping you recover from the exhaustion of this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment