Monday, December 8, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 342]:~ Snapshots

 
~:[CH14 - Day 342]:~ Snapshots

My friend sent me a picture while on vacation in Japan. The family traveled north and took a quick weekend stay. The beautiful image made me scroll through my camera roll, remembering the beautiful days that have passed me by. Life is full of numerous snapshots that quickly come and go. The beautiful, the dark, the colorful, the simple, and much, much more. Each snapshot makes up our collage of life that we collect as we travel through this world. As I hibernated inside editing my night away for the banquet, I wished to be a this very spot seeing this beautiful view, however, this image was not apart of my life's collage and I'm okay with that. Someone else's piece may not be the right fit for my collage or that piece may come at a later time. I'll appreciate the snapshots of my own life and enjoy sharing them with friends and as my friend shared with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment