Monday, December 1, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 335]:~ A Heavy Load

 

~:[CH14 - Day 335]:~ A Heavy Load

Most people think that when I am away, life is easy, however, often it's just the opposite. Dragging equipment across the cities through often crowded trains is exhausting. When I am street shooting, it often requires that I hold extra items and at the end of the day, my body is exhausted. However, all the memories I create along the way are reminded by the soreness I feel after a long day's work. I am reminded of the great shots we captured and funny moments we shared. Today was a full day shoot, which was even more demanding, but eating together at the end of it all made it even more memorable. There were exhausting moments when we wanted to quit, but we kept pushing through and became stronger because of it. At times, we shared the weight of it all anf that allowed us to form a bond that I hope will be able to withstand the test of time. I hope that even when things in our life are grueling, we soak in the experience and are able to come out as a stronger person with a collection of memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment