Friday, December 12, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 346]:~ Be More Spontaneous

 
~:[CH14 - Day 346]:~ Be More Spontaneous

If you read through my old blogs, you'll come across one with a fortune cookie that said, "be spontaneous." I thought I might have been before, but I think it's even more so the case now. In a last minute decision, I looked at my calendar and figured out when I could head out to cover this show, "Pomp, Snow & CIRQUEumstance," which had an artist who I've been trying to coordinate with. He said, "I'll be in the US." Little did I realize that it was all the way in Nashville. Strangely, looking at the schedules, it seemed like things would work out, so I coordinate with him and the company and headed out to to Tennessee after work. It was definitely spontaneous. Who knows how this trip will end up going, but what I do know is that it will be another one for the memory book, knowing that I went out on a limb wondering what I could find. Whether the branch breaks and I land on my behind or if I see sights I could never imagined will be determined soon, but I doubt I'll regret this decision as I still live by the motto that a fortune cookie delivered to me a long time ago. Have you ever had a fortune that rang true in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment