Monday, December 22, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 356]:~ Wrapped & Ready

 
~:[CH14 - Day 356]:~ Wrapped & Ready

There's one thing I didn't have a lot of in 2025, free time. Most of it was by choice as I took on various shoots and projects here and there, but it took its toll on my organization at home. As I tackled the large piles that stacked up over the year, I made a lot of progress and even got to packing and wrapping most of my presents for the year. It's a chaotic time, but it's also an exciting time as I look forward to seeing the many friends and family I haven't seen for some time. It was a little rough because I missed a lot of events through the year, but hopefully, I haven't lost the chance to connect one last time in 2025. I'm beginning to prep and I feel wrapped and ready for this final countdown as the final count towards the next year has found its way to single digits. I cooked a nice meal for my family to celebrate my freedom and progress today, as I they regained focused and got back to work. How are you final days of 2025 looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment