Sunday, March 1, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 60]:~ A Quick Glance

 
~:[CH15 - Day 60]:~ A Quick Glance

If time permits, I always allow a little time to go exploring. Time permitted. As I picked out the flights in their budget range, I found one that had a long layover in Taiwan. It was a nice place to stop over and thus, I decided to take it. I landed in the early afternoon, met a friend for lunch, then explored the city and the market. I was completely exhausted as my friend wanted to take me around after his concert, which resulted in all of us going straight to the airport. With no sleep, I took a nap on the plan and energized for my venture around the city. It was worth it. I had two meals and truly enjoyed the time I had, albeit short. I was excited to board the plane as I knew I would be getting some much needed rest. Looking back, I was proud of what I was able to do as while I wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull this off, it all worked out in the end. I looked at my footage as I waited, a little stressed at the editing work I had ahead, still yet, I smiled knowing all that I captured during my quick glance throughout the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment