Friday, March 13, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 72]:~ The Rush into the Weekend

 

~:[CH15 - Day 72]:~ The Rush into the Weekend

It was a minimum day as our quarter ended. It was a bit of a rush as we went through each period. With an early departure, I had planned on getting coverage, but the minimum day made it so that it was unreasonable to do so. It meant that I would rush out after class. Luckily, I made it just as the races were starting up although I missed the start of a few field events, but for the most part, I caught everything up until the 300H. I was glad to be able to catch these races before I left and there were a number of solid performances including PRs and even left with a few medals. It's been a chaotic run into Nationals with so much going on, but I guess it my life, I wouldn't have it any other way. Life is limited in time and so not why fill it up and make the most of the moments we have.


No comments:

Post a Comment