Wednesday, March 4, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 63]:~ Irregardless

 
~:[CH15 - Day 63]:~ Irregardless

We were closing out our preparations for our meet tomorrow with the deadline entries for two meets looming. I finished the first edits for two projects, so I already had a load off my shoulders and by around 9pm, the remainder of that load disappeared. With this person and that person mentioning what they wanted changed and with a night MUN session for Nationals, it was an amazingly hectic start to the week, but regardless, I keep moving forward. As I mentioned previously, with each piece that I finish, there seems to be more satisfaction and when things get stressful, I try to brush it off and stay focused. I think when you're in these roles, you need two qualities. You need to have thick skin as you're going to catch a lot of the responsibility and have to deal with a lot and also, you need to have perseverance, ready to withstand all that comes your way. Regardless of what has been thrown at me, whether overwhelming, discouraging, challenging or more, I can see the road ahead and I keep pushing forward. Don't let things drag you down and keep working and keep focused. Do what you can and even if you don't reach where you wanted to go, you can be satisfied knowing you did all you could regardless of what tried to hold you back. If you do that, there's no reason why you can't call that success. This team has faced some challenges in what could be seen as a rebuilding year, but no matter what the outcome is tomorrow, I'll be proud of all the effort they put in to improve themselves and give themselves the best shot possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment