Tuesday, March 24, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 83]:~ Sometimes, It Just Clicks

 
~:[CH15 - Day 83]:~ Sometimes, It Just Clicks

What was I thinking? I had picture day scheduled a few days after I got back from New York. The struggle of having a picture day is always real, but a few days after trying to get back into the swing of things is tough. Of course, with the deadline looming, it was a must and so we went with it. Luckily, things were taken care of when I was away and for the most part, things ran smoothly. As usually, I had to get their attention a few times, but for the most part, people knew the drill and things just flowed. Sometimes, things that are often a struggle just click and today was one of those days. I was happy to be able to wrap up the picture day as quickly as we did and the struggle of it all passed away fairly quickly, if existent at all. There are a lot of things on the agenda as we head forward, still yet, another day, means another day closer to a short, little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment