"Change her eyes blue." I probably could type something into AI and make this change, but I'm a bit old fashioned an manually went in and made the edit as I was creating my post for Instagram. It made me think, what will science and technology allow us to do in the future? The world of possibilities exist, however, we also teeter on a future that may be detrimental to our future generations. If you don't learn AI, you'll get left behind, but if you don't know how to operate without AI, you'll lack the skills to determine if what is produced is of quality. I'll definitely invest some time into using AI, however, I will also avoid depending on AI as best as possible, using the skills I have to create the best product possible. It's anyone's choice whether to use it or not, but it's definitely something you should consider, as our world is rapidly changing and now is the time to learn what tools are at your disposal. As a teacher, my job will become incredibly tough finding that balance, my only hope is I can walk that tight rope and ensure that my students are prepared for a world ahead both with and without AI.
Sunday, March 29, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
_04.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment