Monday, March 23, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 82]:~ An Afternoon Stroll

 
~:[CH15 - Day 82]:~ An Afternoon Stroll

It's funny because when I walk, I am always walking like I am on a mission. I can't remember the last time I had a leisurely stroll. That's kind of how my day was. When I come back from being out for a conference, a meet, or a shoot, I always hit the ground running. Today, in three classes, I ran one of my activities that takes the most energy and talking. Good choice? Not really, but a choice I often make. With so much going on, I always have to make use of my time and often don't find time for that afternoon leisurely stroll, which I should take. My life is like this. It's overwhelming for most, but for me, being busy is my afternoon stroll. I stayed up late last night, finishing my edits on a photoset and woke up to try and wrap up the second set. I didn't finish, but later on in the day, I did. I felt good, just like I took a leisurely stroll. With a little warmth, the team ended up heading on a ten miler around the city. It was nice to drive around again and watch the athletes move from point to point. I am glad to see a lot of progress among the underclassmen and hope that we can grow our girls team. For them, this may also feel like an afternoon stroll through the park, as it allows them to free their stress and chat with their friends. For all of us, let's find our own way to get that feel of an afternoon stroll, whether it be active, relaxing, busy, or whatnot. Don't let others cramp your style and do things the way that is most comforting for you. I wrapped up the night tying together some loose ends from the trip and catching up on my Japanese class. While I do enjoy a day here and there to watch Kdramas or just chill, my preference is making the most of my time, hitting the ground running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment