~:[CH15 - Day 73]:~ The Light That Shines
Was it going to be a bad trip? Our group arrived on time and the process was smooth, but as we landed, turbulence was pretty rough. In the end, we landed safely and the day ran smoothly. While you want everything to go 100%, when things come your way, you hope that they're manageable. By night's end, everything worked out for the most part. As we peered out over the city, we noticed that this group enjoyed capturing photos and being together. It was fun to capture various shots with the beautiful city lights behind. I always love it when I capture shots that will be treasured down the line. As I sorted through the photos, I smiled appreciating the shot here and there that I liked. Tomorrow, I'll aim to capture another good et tomorrow. I peered out one more time from the Empire State Bulding before we left, as most people cleared out due to the chilly winds. I appreciated to beautiful view and the lights that shined, as just hours ago we were flying and landing just behind the view I was looking at. I hope we all find those beautiful views and moments in life and treasure them dearly.

No comments:
Post a Comment