Monday, March 2, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 61]:~ A Little Crazy

 
~:[CH15 - Day 61]:~ A Little Crazy

It wasn't just a little crazy, it was chaotic. As I tried to get focused on what I needed to finish this week, I knew that every waking moment would be spent finishing stuff up. From prepping for our first week of meets to getting classes in line, and of course editing all the media from the past week, there was a little sense of being overwhelmed, but I tried to stay calm. I focused in and took on one task at a time. I collected meet registrations and began to organize them, I handed out the majority of the jerseys, and I finished 2/3 of what I needed to for editing I was content by night's end. While a good night's sleep will do me well, I thought today would be worse, but it ended up changing from chaotic back to just a little crazy. When life looks like it will be overwhelming, look at it piece by piece and don't allow yourself to be overwhelmed. You can tackle the big obstacle ahead of you, you just need to take a second to break it all down to make the impossible, a little bit less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment