Monday, May 4, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 124]:~ Following the Footsteps

 
~:[CH15 - Day 124]:~ Following the Footsteps

Today started the stretch of my freshman teaching the class. I followed in the footsteps of my mentor teacher who did this with her classes. It's great to be able to create your own ideas and design your own materials as a teacher, but when you see a good idea, use it. Give credit where credit is due, however, it's okay to follow in someone else's footsteps for a bit. I even am able to generate new ideas from the ideas of my own students, which is pretty cool, a teacher following a student. Just because we are older, doesn't make us the know all, rather, in our lives, we must continuously learn and grow to keep pace. Learning doesn't just come from those who are experienced, but also from those who are still developing themselves. Although they don't have any experience under their belt, they too can be a stepping stone for me so I can follow in the footsteps of someone who came before me, with my own variations of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment