Thursday, May 7, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 127]:~ A Little Busy, A Little Annoyed

 
~:[CH15 - Day 127]:~ A Little Busy, A Little Annoyed

I was busy today as I had to make a reel for Official Hige Dandism. The group is from Japan and will be hosting a screening of their last performance in Yokohama. I was honored to be working on the promo clips for this. I integrated their music videos and the anime songs and it just seemed to mesh well, which was cool. After wrapping that up, I was headed out to do a few errands, but I forgot my keys and ended up getting suck on campus. I was a little annoyed as it creates a sense of less importance to future drills I know alot of the AP kids were negatively impacted by all that is going on and I feel for them as they navigate these problems. It's been an inconvenience, but for me, the timing ended up working out fairly well as it didn't quite impact my classroom plans. I hope that the person behind this can realize the headaches they are creating for everyone and I truly hope that the person is tracked down. I was already a little busy this week, but all of this has made me a little bit busier, leaving me a bit annoyed as well alongside those students. In the end, we're losing time, which is a little annoying, but I am sure that we'll all figure out a way to balance it all in the end and more importantly, I am glad we are all safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment