Sunday, May 10, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 130]:~ No Mis-steak

 
~:[CH15 - Day 130]:~ No Mis-steak

I didn't have to think too hard about what to cook tonight. My mom likes meat from steaks to prime rib, you usually can't disappoint her if you go that direction. I bought a nice steak early on and had to think about how to cook it. I went back and forth, but ended up with a soy butter garlic glaze that ended up being perfect. We don't do much on holidays and celebrations, but we do end up cooking up something nice to enjoy together around the house. We avoided the crowds and still enjoyed a great meal. I spent the remainder of the day getting prepped for our banquets upcoming, but it was nice to take some time to spend with my family and appreciate each other's company. Let's make no mis-steak, that even though we stayed home, it definitely was a day to celebrate and we truly enjoyed it together. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful and amazing mothers or mother-like figures out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment