(1).jpg)
~:[CH15 - Day 146]:~ A Glitch in the Matrix
Every once in awhile, my portfolio shows a glitch like this. It's a sudden rush of excitement until you realize it's just that, a glitch. It was our first day back for the week and our last day of classes (with finals upcoming). Everyone's mind seemed a bit glitchy as we all were focused in on the end. I actually took care of what I needed to, despite sleeping in a bit longer than I wanted to and had my own rush of excitement as I realized it was our last day with only finals left. I finished grading my assignments, wrapping up this and that, and now just focusing in on inputting their finals. That's it. The excitement I feel is like that glitch in the matrix, as I almost hit the finish line, but there still is the headache of final grades, cleaning, and everything that comes with wrapping up the school year. It's amazing how quickly this school year passed and I wonder if it will keep feeling as fast year after year. For now, I'll appreciate looking at my account, knowing in the back of my mind that I did not earn over 150,000%, just like I realized it's not quite the end of the year. Soon enough, things will go back to normal and the daily life will go on. My pockets will be emptier when this glitch is fixed, but hey, at least it will be summer by then. Three more wakeups.

No comments:
Post a Comment