.jpg)
~:[CH15 - Day 138]:~ Why Oh Why?
Why, oh why? I took a short break and saw these cards when I opened the package. I was genuinely confused as I did not order anything like this. It was a scam. I had a money back guarantee, so there was no loss, but the headache caused by this was unnecessary. I've had quite the year of scams as I've had to get three new cards, file my taxes via mail, and settle a few other things here and there and I wonder, why do people stoop to such a level. I know life is tough, but it's a wonder how people manage to go about this without blinking. They just do it naturally. Why, oh why? I guess my technology also wanted to scam me, as when I went to edit last night, I found that my files were corrupted. Today was supposed to be my big editing day for the MUN banquet on Wednesday. I didn't get to edit much. The reconversion took all day and all night, as I lost a day of prep and focused on finalizing everything for track. I asked myself, why, oh why again. With a short time remaining, I wonder if I will be able to finish it, but I have to just focus in and hope I can do it. When things like this happen, it's easy to simply complain, but in reality, it's best to take action, figure out a plan and just try to figure it out. We could sit there and say, why, oh why, but rather, we should say, what should I do now? Instead of letting the obstacles in life stop you, let's keep moving forward, keep progressing, and keep overcoming all the challenges that life throws at you. In the end, I'll be getting a refund, my taxes were filed, and most things were settled, but now I have to hope that the video will work out the same way. Here's to a tough few days ahead.

No comments:
Post a Comment