Saturday, May 30, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 150]:~ Networking

 
~:[CH15 - Day 150]:~ Networking

I had things on the agenda today, but nothing felt stressful. It was a relaxed feel as school was over and now, I just focused on prepping for the months ahead. I went with an alumni to connect him with another alumni as he begins his new journey in life. We talked about the importance of networking and the pitfalls that come with it. Later that night, as I captured various moments from Kiki's birthday, I thought about how many of my current shoots have come due to connections. I am not a networkers as I don't like to talk to random people, however, it just so happens that I end up connecting with people and ultimately get setup with various events and artists. Networking is important in most fields and even in life. Knowing the right people will help you through many difficult times, as you'll be able to find someone to help you in any situation you face. By night's end, I had too many photos and the doors began to creak open for new opportunities to connect. We'll see how that goes, but for now, I look forward to the many events I will be at the next few months all because of the connections I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment