Wednesday, May 27, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 147]:~ Blessed Beyond Belief

 
~:[CH15 - Day 147]:~ Blessed Beyond Belief

I woke up earlier than I wanted and dragged myself over to Stowers for a K-graduation. It was worth it. I know that just taking the time out of one's day is significant, even if it's momentary. Today, a large number of people did just that for me as well. As I received messages from far and wide, I realized how blessed I was. People taking time out of their day to send you a message means so much and I truly was appreciative of it. As someone who is not always on top of it with dates, I was truly impressed that people were aware and took the time to greet me today. It's always great to hear from people you haven't heard or seen for awhile along with those you see every day. After surviving the obstacles of the day, I ended up going out with my parents and eating a wonderful meal at our friends' spot, Dakara Sushi (give it a try). It's always my favorite place to go and my dad would agree as he kept saying how he's glad it's not closer to our house, as he would be there every day if it was. If my dad approves of it, it's pretty up there. Regardless, I was happy to celebrate together, rolled through the evening and got a few things done, but for the most part, I lounged (more than I should have) and just responded to as many messages as I could. I am truly grateful for the love and support I have around me and I only hope is that I could also do the same for those around me. I am truly blessed beyond belief and today is a reminder that I must make extra efforts to maintain those relationships and share the same love and respect for them as they've shared with me. Much appreciation to you all and I truly love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment