Monday, May 25, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 145]:~ Refocus

 
~:[CH15 - Day 145]:~ Refocus

There's a lot on my plate this week as I try to wrap things up, catch up and prepare all at the same time. On a holiday, I had a bit of time to recover, but as I tried to refocus, I lost a little bit of that motivation to do so. I had a morning meeting, lounged around a bit, then got to work. I focused in, but not as long as I wanted to. Still yet, I finished what I had set out to do and fell short on a few extras. Of course, after an exhausting weekend, my body was telling me, no. Not only do we have to focus and lock in sometimes, we also have to focus in on what's important and sometimes that requires us to lounge around. My body said, take a little time and so I complied. Instead of refocusing on work, I refocused on myself. Every once in awhile, I make a post about this. Let's all work hard, focus in and lock in, but also, let's be sure to check ourselves as well. Sometimes we get to a point where we are not where we needed to be and in those moments, step back and make sure we mend our own wounds before trying to build something that may leave us permanently scarred. I enjoyed my weekend despite the lack of sleep and I'll need to eventually refocus this week, but I'm sure it will take a few days for my mind and body to catch up. For now, I'll enjoy this bit of lounging and focus in on tomorrow, hoping I can get myself back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment