~:[CH15 - Day 139]:~ A Need for Speed
Another year and another track and field banquet done. As similar as it may seem, each and every banquet is different in its own way. From who shows up to how the senior speeches go a the end, there are so many variations of something that may seem so routine. Looking back and the photos as the slideshow went on, it was fun to watch to reminisce about the season we just had, especially the seniors who will be moving on. At the end of the night, I survived another banquet and celebrated with an amazing group of hard working athletes. I always appreciate the time and effort they put in and the fact that they stuck it out. Of course, tonight was not the end of it as no weight was taken off my shoulders. I wrapped up, headed home, unloaded a bit, then headed back to editing. I was exhausted. Throughout the day, I was editing and it was weird to be editing through the night. By night's end, I was already exporting a good portion of the video, waiting to wrap up the final sections just before the banquet. I was happy that somehow, I progressed fairly quickly and it looks like, I just may be able to finish the video, despite the reset due to the corrupted footage. There is a need for speed for this and I'll just use the motivation from my track and field banquet to get through it quickly!


No comments:
Post a Comment