Wednesday, May 13, 2026

~:[CH15 - Day 133]:~ The Squeeze

 
~:[CH15 - Day 133]:~ The Squeeze

I really didn't have time today, but I still agreed to take photos for Badminton. I think it reminded me of parents. Parents are so busy, but they often squeeze in the time to make it to various events for their children. They find a way to make it work or they lead themselves to a buffet-style plate of work they'll need to finish later. I planned out my week in my mind and figured, I'd make up the time somewhere and so I headed over and snapped some shots. It was fun to watch this match, as it was the best team in the open division. It was incredible to watch a few of the battles. Many knew what they were up against, yet they did what they could, There were definitely disappointing looks, but I think overall, they kept fighting and did what they could. It was impressive to see so many good players including our own team. I headed home to get the rest of the work done, as I stayed up late. However, there was no regret for doing so, as it was nice to do something a little different. I'm just a bit sad since I added another album to my list of to-do's. Wish me luck in the next week ahead! It's banquet season.

No comments:

Post a Comment