Thursday, March 1, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 60]:~ To Your Marks ...

~:[CH7 - Day 60]:~ To Your Marks ...
It was quite the crazy and hectic first home meet day. We always use this meet to get used to hosting a home meet and it ended up being a nice reminder of what we need to have when we have our next meet. Regardless, we kicked off the year with solid times and I was pretty happy as I sat down for dinner with the team, thinking about how they ran on the day. While there is definitely some fine tuning to do, I am happy where we are at. While I wish I could have enjoyed this more, with everything going on, I didn't have enough time to breathe and enjoy this moment, but soon, I'll be on a plane, resting as I head off on a new adventure. There still are many more things to do before I leave, let's see if I can get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment