Monday, March 12, 2018

~:[CH7 - Day 71]:~ Restructuring

~:[CH7 - Day 71]:~ Restructuring
It's always a challenge getting back into the swing of things on the day back from a trip. This is one of the many times I've had to do this and now, it's almost like a habit. Regardless, there is always a need for adjustment and a little bit of restructuring of the mind to get things settled. The day actually passed by fairly quickly and it was nice to see everyone's faces again. While there were piles of things to take care of and a line of endless questions, in the end, I survived and am excited for the day ahead. I accomplished most of what I needed to do and I know that with just a bit more work, I'll be all caught up that quickly. Tomorrow will be a monster of a day with Open House and all, but I know in the end, I'll survive like I always do!

No comments:

Post a Comment