~:[CH7 - Day 61]:~ A Break from the Storm
Sometimes life fills your days with storm as you expect the worst for what's to come. Just as you are about to flail your hands up and surrender to it, a break in the clouds happens and you are able to enjoy the time that you thought you wouldn't have. Today was one of those days as the craziness and chaos of prepping for today was temporarily pushed aside as I got to enjoy a food run and also some downtime before heading to the airport to take this year's group to Nationals. As we sit in the airport waiting for our delayed flight, there is still some light in the day despite the storms that tried to ruin a day with so much goodness within it. As I sadly leave one group behind, I take another on an adventure that is sure to be one to remember. As we headed towards security, the students waved goodbye to the crowds of parents who came to the airport as they began their adventure. I am not sure what storms this Nor'easter will bring, however, I know that I will not assume the worst, rather, I will try to find the break from that storm, as it will give me a moment to appreciate the goodness in this world even among the worst of storms. It's hard to see these moments when things are so chaotic, but if you keep your eyes open, you'll be able to spot those moments before they pass you by.


No comments:
Post a Comment