~:[CH7 - Day 64]:~ A Closer Look
I think it's always nice to take a closer look at ourselves and what we do. We often lose sight of who we are and what our purpose is. There is so much we need to take care in this world that it can be overwhelming and it's easy for us to become lost. However, there is no reason why, our reflection can help direct us, rather than misguide us. As I had some time to work on my friend on a project, we talked about how important it was to take a closer look and to really see what could be done better. Life is like that. We need to take a closer look and not be super critical, but rather, to use it as a devise to make adjustments within our own lives. As we ventured through the UN, Grand Central, the Museum of Natural History and then to some reflection time, I did start to think about myself and what I need to change. It's never an easy process and there is a lot to figure out, however, in the end, when we go in for that closer look, you'll find things about yourself that you may have never known. Life is a process of learning about you, you just have to be willing to take a closer look to learn as much as possible.


No comments:
Post a Comment