~:[CH7 - Day 72]:~ Rain or Shine
Between preparing for Allegiance and Open House to practice and meeting up with people, Tuesday was a crazy day. It was tough enough with everything we had to do, but the rain just compiled the issues on the day. However, life goes on. No matter what life throws at you, you need to get ready to work and that's just what I did, along with my team. We battled the rain through the intervals and when I looked around at the end of the day, there was no one left around us on campus. We were the only ones still practicing. Even after, the athletes stuck around in the weight room until it was time to go setup for Open House. I was so happy at how the workout went and how many people stuck around for open house. Life can be tough sometimes, but when you take the route that isn't as easy, as much trouble as you face ahead, you also grow and learn so much. I know that while today was tough, these athletes will grow to not shy away when conditions are tough, as I know they'll be ready to go rain or shine.


No comments:
Post a Comment