~:[CH7 - Day 111]:~ Falling into Place
I love it when things just fall into place. Sometimes, you don't even have to do much other than work hard and things fit. While life throws its share of struggles at you, sometimes, what you hope for actually happens. It was an awesome day at the Mt. SAC Invitational. To watch national teams, top collegiate athletes and incredible high school athletes was amazing. To have three events today and come out with two medals and a school record, was even more amazing. While it was exhausting to be at the track all day, it also was a blessing in disguise, as I would have missed many of those who I saw through the day. I was so proud of all my athletes who pulled through and definitely glad to have done it sporting a new baton in hand and an old school jersey.


No comments:
Post a Comment