~:[CH7 - Day 94]:~ Venturing Off
I think in life, we're constantly exposed to things that are new and different. Often times people shy away from these types of situations, but these are ones to be explored. To see something that is out of your normal range of foods, travel destinations or experiences and run is keeping you from knowing if you truly dislike it or simply to afraid to try. I've always wondered when I passed on something that I was somewhat intrigued by, if I should have actually given it a shot. Who knows how it really would have turned out, but ultimately, I'll never know. As I ventured through Koreatown, went off to a park I never been to, and met up with friends later on in the day, I found myself with opportunities to do new things and took them on wholeheartedly. While it's good to be selective on what you take on, you also cannot simply pass on it all and must "give it a shot" once in awhile. Who know's what you'll discover! Tomorrow's a new day and a new opportunity for you to say "yes," and truly see what you've been missing.


No comments:
Post a Comment